10 Ways to Build Your Brand
How do you build your brand and start gaining a following? When you start working on your career, you begin to wonder how to gain some traction and engagement. There’s plenty you can do! Below I’ll list 10 basic things you can get started on right now.
SEVENTH provides multiple services to individuals and startups who need help with building their brand. Now-a-days everyone has great ideas, everyone has their own God given gifts and talents but they don't know how to get started or how to effectively gain an authentic and loyal following.
You are just getting started and you have no clue about what to do first. Here’s a list of things you start on to begin to build your brand:
- Highlight reel: Use your phone or camera to make some progressive proof videos of your self. You can use these videos as highlight reels to see what you still need to work on.
- #WERKIT: Build your confidence, a healthy confidence not cockiness! I’ll have some more encouraging posts coming weekly to help inspire, encourage and motivate you!
- #HoneIt: Refine and perfect your skills; Practice, practice, practice!
- Vlog&Blog: Start a personal tracker, diary, or blog/vlog. Along the lines of #1, keep video notes of your progress. Contact me if you want any tips on how to start a blog and if you need a vlog template.
- Make it a habit: keep at it, every day, every chance you get, work on building your skills, Stay focused, if you really want this, you need to focus on it, but make sure you keep a healthy balance for your family, friends and food ;P
- Stay learning: Take courses at school or after school even online course! I’m going to start posting some online course on my site soon! Stay tuned and be sure to subscribe to our site so you can be the first to know when our courses are up!
- Video Guides: Find some informative videos! Again, For The Honor will be posting up some informative and helpful video guides soon! #subscribe
- e-Portfolio: Start piecing together your portfolio, once you start getting comfortable in front of your camera, you can start building your social media presence. Social Media consistency will not only share your status updates but it will help grow your support base ! I’ll be posting up a portfolio sample and some social media tips to help you out!
- Be Professional: Make business cards, this is very important and goes with #10, once you have a title of your career choice, contact me, I can help you with any branding needs, just shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Get out and netWORK: When anyone invites you anywhere GO! This is always a networking opportunity. If it comes up naturally, of course, talk about it, mention your interests, goals, aspirations, current projects, future projects. You never know who you’re going to meet! and what they’re working on or striving for! You can possibly collaborate with them or maybe they have some connections that would be helpful for you. Always have your business cards with you, it looks so profession and is very impressive when you hand it out be confident!
June 2, 2018